First things first. The winner of the Febreeze/My Blog Spark giveaway never responded, so, onto a new winner! And, the new winner is:
I would use it to make my home smell like tantalizing fruit scents
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can send your gift card out!
Now, onto a fun, new contest! A few weeks back, MyBlogSpark contacted me and told me about a new website from General Mills, where you can find, save & share new recipes. We all know how much I love General Mills. General Mills is the maker of the Chex cereals, which now have 6 gluten-free varieties!
Some more information about Tablespoon:
When you visit Tablespoon.com, you can:
- View more than 25,000 of the best recipes on the web
- Share recipes easily on places like Facebook and Twitter
When you join Tablespoon.com, you can:
- Add your own recipe creations
- Create your own version of existing recipes that suit your taste.
- Save up to $80 every month with printable coupons from brands you love Rate, comment, and save the recipes you try
Bonus! And if that wasn’t enough, if you add your recipes to Tablespoon, your recipe and profile could be featured in a Tablespoon newsletter, which is sent to thousands of subscribers! The Tablespoon team will select some of the highest rated member submitted recipes to be featured in the weekly newsletter. If your recipe is highly rated, it could even be the main feature!
The Tablespoon site is not a gluten-free recipe site, but recipes can easily be modified.
Now, the fun stuff. MyBlogSpark sent me a really cool prize package. The “Pass the Inspiration” prize pack included a couple of nice pot holders, a stainless steel liquid measuring cup & a set of stainless steel measuring spoons. One lucky reader will win a “Pass the Inspiration” prize package! All you have to do is:
1. Visit Tablespoon and leave a comment letting me know which recipe you would like to try.
2. Subscribe to my blog.
Good luck!!! This giveaway will run until midnight on Sunday, October 18, 2009. I will choose a winner on Monday.