When I heard about Attune Foods & their Chocolate Wellness Bar, I was intrigued. I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate, so these are right up my alley. I received 3 complimentary samples of the Chocolate Wellness Bar.
- Dark Chocolate -Dark Chocolate Coating (chocolate, evaporated cane juice, cocoa powder, inulin, calcium carbonate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), *6.1B Probiotic Cultures: (Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM™, Lactobacillus casei LC-11).CONTAINS SOY.
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate -Chocolate Coating (chocolate liquor, cane juice crystals, cocoa butter, inulin, natural cocoa, calcium carbonate, vanilla, soy lecithin (an emulsifier)), Freeze Dried Raspberries, *6.1B Probiotic Cultures: (Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM™, Lactobacillus casei LC-11).CONTAINS SOY
- Chocolate Crisp -Milk Chocolate Coating (evaporated cane juice, chocolate, cocoa butter, inulin, non fat milk, calcium carbonate, anhydrous milk fat, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla), Organic Brown Rice Crisps (organic brown rice flour, organic molasses, calcium carbonate), *6.1B Probiotic Cultures (Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM™, Lactobacillus casei LC-11).CONTAINS SOY
Some information about the bars from the website:
A better way to get your daily probiotics
Mmmm…imagine the moment that you bite into the blissfully rich taste of chocolate. Now add the perfect amount of rice crisps for a satisfying crunch. Then imagine that delicious treat helps promote healthy digestive and immune systems. Sounds dreamy. But it’s not a dream. It’s an Attune® wellness bar. Everything that helps you feel your best should taste this good.
Most clinically tested probiotic strains
- 3-8 grams of sugar
- Excellent source of calcium
- Only 80 – 90 calories
- 3 grams of fiber
- Take it on the go
Other available varieties:
- Milk Chocolate Almond
- Blueberry Vanilla
- Mint Chocolate
- Coffee Bean Dark Chocolate
Gluten-Free Chocolate (from the website)
In addition to being packed with over 6.1 Billion probiotic cultures that have been shown to improve digestive health, Attune chocolate bars are also Gluten Free. For the three million Americans suffering from the lifelong digestive disorder Celiac disease, our chocolate bars are a terrific snack or dessert.
People with Celiac disease must avoid eating gluten, the protein found in wheat (including durum, semolina, spelt, kamut, einkorn and faro) and related grains rye, barley and triticale. For Celiacs, consumption of gluten leads to an immune-mediated toxic reaction that causes damage to the small intestine and does not allow food to be properly absorbed. We understand the critical importance of a gluten free diet for those with Celiac disease and take the issue of cross-contamination very seriously.
Attune Foods is proud to sponsor the Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF) Awareness Program in an effort to educate consumers about the disease and how it affects overall digestive health. Many people who do not have Celiac Disease also practice a gluten-free lifestyle finding it helps them feel better.
Attune’s gluten free chocolate bars support digestive health and immunity with three of the most clinically-supported probiotic strains. For those with Celiac disease this is good news. Available in seven delicious gluten free flavors: Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Crisp, Blueberry Vanilla, Mint Chocolate, Coffee Bean Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Dark Chocolate and Almond Milk Chocolate.
To learn about our Gluten Free Manufacturing Practices, please click here:
So, I bet you want to know what I thought about the bars, right? I loved them! These truly tasted just like a candy bar, but a little healthier for you! The taste was great – I loved the crisps – they reminded me of a Nestle Crunch bar (which are not gluten-free). I subbed these in for my normal chocolate dessert after dinner for 3 nights.