Do you like saving money? I know I do, especially since gluten-free mixes can be on the pricey side. Mixes from the Heartland has many gluten-free mixes from pancakes to muffins to pies to dip to soups & casseroles. I reviewed some of their products a few months back. Mixes from the Heartland now has a new Gluten Free Buying Club that offers some great savings incentives.
- 15% discount
- Lower prices not offered on the website
- Access to new recipes
- Special orders
- Expanded variety of new products not offered on the website
How much does the Gluten Free Buying Club cost?
- One year membership – $25
- Lifetime membership – $40
- Group/Wholesale membership – $100
There is also a sale going on right now for members: Assortment Packages for $28.00 ($8.00 off). There is free shipping on all orders over $100 and $10 flat rate shipping on all orders under $99.
A little more about Mixes from the Heartland:
- No peanuts, eggs, tree nuts, soy, barley, wheat or rye in the factory
- No bean flours
- Eliza testing at 5 ppm
I just received an email from Teri, CEO of Mixes from the Heartland, with a coupon code for everyone to use through May 30: GFMFTH If you haven’t found Mixes from the Heartland on Facebook or Twitter yet, please make sure to check them out.