I thought this might be fun to post here on my blog. I get these in my email every now and then. I have modified it slightly, so the numbers may be off. Still lots of fun!
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
My answers for Saturday, October 4, 1008
1.What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 to eat and go to the gym by 8:00 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mamma Mia with Hannah…LOVED IT!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Private Practice, CSI (all), Bones, Biggest Loser, Grey’s Anatomy, 24, Law & Order SVU, Lipstick Jungle, Desperate Housewives (watch much TV?)
5. What did you have for breakfast? Brown Rice Cakes with PB or Almond Butter & Fruit Spread, Egg Whites with tomatoes (usually grape tomatoes), Laughing Cow Cheese triangle (light swiss) & Fresh Basil
6. What is your middle name? Lynn
7. What food do you dislike? Can’t really think of one other than Beef Jerky
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? No cds, but a lot of great songs on my iPod
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Odyssey
10. Favorite sandwich? Hmm…turkey, spinach & swiss on my yummy GF bread!
11.What characteristic do you despise? Fakeness and disloyalty
12. Favorite item of clothing? PJs
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Anywhere with my family
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap and Old Navy & Ann Taylor Loft
15. Where would you retire to? Hoschton, GA
16.What was your most recent memorable birthday? The last b/c I had the stomach flu. Not a good reason to remember, huh?
17. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey
20. When is your birthday? 1/9
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely AM
22. What is your shoe size? 7.5
23. Pets? Do my kids count?
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? No, not really
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor
26. How are you today? Better than 2 days ago
27. What is your favorite candy? Oh, you had to go there. Heath Bar since being GF; Pre-GF, Whatchamacallit Bar.
28. What is your favorite flower? Stargazer Lily
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas will be extra special this year
31. What are you listening to right now? Aaron channel surfing
32. What was the last thing you ate? Trade Joe’s Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies & Coffee from Caribou
33. Do you wish on stars? Depends
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Persimmon
35. How is the weather right now? Sunny & fally (crispy & cool fall day)
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Kelly or Mom
37. Favorite soft drink? Coke in a bottle! Oooh….yes AND Diet Dr. Pepper
38. Favorite restaurant? Aqua Terra (in Buford) ~ The Chef’s Wife has Celiac and I had a fabulous meal there when we visited my sister over Spring Break.
39. Real hair color? Who really knows these days??? If you do, you are lying to yourself and everyone else too. 😉
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
41. Summer or winter? Fall
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? Love my coffee!
46. When was the last time you cried? The other day
47. What is under your bed? Don’t ask. I don’t.
48. What did you do last night? Went out to eat with my best friend, Amanda and her daughter, Emma. We went to Red Robin (had turkey burger w/cheese, protein wrap style, salad & steamed broccoli)…YUM!
49. What are you afraid of ? Illness in my family
50. Salty or sweet? Ooh….depends. I love food in general.
51. How many keys on your key ring? Too many
52. How many years at your current job? Since May of 2002.
53. Favorite day of the week? Monday. It is like a fresh start.
54. How many towns have you lived in? I don’t think I can count that high…let me try: Newport, RI; Parma, OH; Cambridge, OH; Stoney Lake, OH; Warrensville Heights, OH; Arlington, TX; Bridgewater, NJ; Dublin, OH; Centerville, OH, Westerville, OH, Dublin, OH, Lewis Center, OH.
55. Do you make friends easily? Yes – you have to when you move around like I have!
Now, either copy & paste to your own blog or answer here in the comments. FUN! 🙂