Welcome to Friday. Today is also the first day of fall, my favorite season. I love the cool, crisp air and the brilliant colors. I could do without winter following my favorite season, though. I am not a huge football fan, but Jon & Aaron are. Jon sports his OSU jersey when he can, though I think he has outgrown it. Here is one of my favorite pictures of Jon a few years back in his jersey. I was playing around with my new camera & he wanted to test out the action shots.
I love little quizzes. This Friday Five quiz is one we do on a forum that I have been a part of since I was pregnant with Hannah. I think of these women as family & can’t believe that we are all still together 9+ years later! Anywho, I thought it would be fun to do a Friday Five here today.
Here is how it works – I will share my answers to the questions & then you can post yours in the comment section. I look forward to reading them all!!
- Some friends have invited you over to watch the big game. What do you bring for the snack table? Buffalo Chicken Dip (naturally gluten-free) celery & tortilla chips
- What do you bring for a potluck lunch at work (or school)? BBQ pulled pork (crockpot) with Sweet Baby Ray’s sauce (also gluten-free)
- What do you think of the Facebook changes so far? The new timeline that is coming? The new changes are not my favorite, but I don’t like change. It would help if both of my accounts were the same, but they aren’t. I am not a fan of the timeline as far as I can tell, however, that may change once I actually experience it. I just don’t think that people need to know that much about each other. LOL!
- You’re going camping for a long weekend with a bunch of friends. Everybody agrees to bring one thing that others often don’t think to bring. What’s your contribution? I don’t camp, so I would bring wine because I am fairly certain that I would have to be intoxicated to sleep outside in a tent. Nothing against those of you that do it, I wish I could get past my aversion to sleeping with creepy crawlies.
- Road trip! The car in which you’re going to spend twenty hours with your closest friends only has a CD player. What do you bring? Counting Crows – August & Everything After. One of the best albums ever!
Remember to head over to enter to win the Yoplait “do the swap” giveaway!
Hope you all have a glorious weekend!