Hehehe…that title made me giggle. Clearly I am easily amused today. There are several things making me happy.
- It is Friday
- A special package from Kinnikinnick yesterday that I am hiding from Jon. SHH!
- New gluten-free products are coming out soon.
- Gluten-free pasta was mentioned in Cooking Light.
What are you doing with your Friday? I see an early bedtime for me – last long run tomorrow before the Columbus Half Marathon. Exciting, right? I do have a quick Friday Five for you, though.
1. Favorite non-alcoholic beverage – coffee
2. Favorite candy – love dark chocolate, but I have a small obsession with jelly beans lately
3. Favorite cookie – thumbprint
4. Favorite pie – tie between apple & pumpkin
5. Favorite cake/frosting – carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
Share your favorites below in the comments!
Some of the new gluten-free products that I have caught mention of lately are gluten-free egg rolls (YEP!) from Feel Good Foods and Udi’s gluten-free is debuted some new products (pizza, improved cinnamon rolls & muffin tops) at Expo East that will hopefully be out by the end of the year. I will share more information when I have it, but thought you would like to know.
I was browsing through my Cooking Light magazine this morning while I was on the treadmill and found gluten-free pasta mentioned in their “Taste Test Awards”. They rated Jovial pasta as the “grand prize winner” and Tinkyada as the “Taste Test Award”.
I love seeing gluten-free things in mainstream magazines! Kudos, Cooking Light!
Don’t forget to enter the Rice Select giveaway! The contest is open until Monday, October 3, 2011 at midnight EST.