First I want to send a big “THANK YOU” out to Grace at Gracefully Gluten-Free for nominating my blog for this award. Since I love to chat, I figured it would be fun to participate and then nominate some of the other blogs that I frequently read.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Reveal seven things about yourself.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each blog, telling them that you’ve nominated them for this award.
Easy enough, right?
1. I have a really nice Canon Rebel DSLR camera and don’t know how to use it to its full capacity. LOL! In my spare time I would love to take a photography class (what spare time?)
2. I am a Nervous Nelly, which makes me an overprotective mom. Jon learning to drive is very rough on me, especially as a passenger! I need a brake & steering wheel on my side of the car.
3. I am 5 ft 7 inches tall. My childhood doctor estimated that I would be 5ft 10in to 6 ft. tall. This was based on my height in kindergarten where I was approximately one head taller than my classmates.
4. I love to discover new gluten-free products and restaurants!
5. I love to read. I used to read mostly mystery thrillers, but over the past few years I have begun to read all kinds of books.
6. I would love Bob Harper to come kick my a$$ in a workout.
7. I like ketchup on my gluten-free macaroni & cheese.
My list of nominated blogs (in no particular order):
4. Jenn Cuisine
6. Food Embrace (formerly Off Her Cork)
10. Jill Will Run
11. Gluten Hates Me
14. Mile Posts