This stir-fry was one of the best I have had in a long time! It was so simple, I couldn’t believe that it was so good! When we get Pei Wei take-out, I always get extra order rice. An extra carton of brown rice is $.50 – how does one pass that up? By having that rice and leftover chicken in the refrigerator, all I had to do for this meal was to quickly stir-fry the snow peas.
Thai Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry
- 3-4 ounces chicken breast, cut up
- 1/2 to 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 to 1 cup snow peas
- 2 TBSP San-J Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce <—-This stuff is where IT is at!
1. Saute snow peas briefly in a touch of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add cooked rice, chicken and 2 TBSP Thai peanut sauce.
3. Cook until warm through.
I think the whole process took maybe 15 minutes and was the perfect meal to make after yoga class when I all wanted to do was melt into a chair.
**If you are using a rotisserie chicken, please check to make sure it is gluten-free. Some stores offer gluten-free rotisserie (Costco), many don’t.