I have some great news to share with you guys and a special surprise below. First things first. Glutino is a strong advocate of the non-GMO movement supporting Proposition 37 in California and the Non-GMO Labeling Act in Washington. Twelve Glutino products are currently Non-GMO Project Verified and they are working towards making as many of the Glutino products as possible Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Glutino Non-GMO Project Verified products:
- Glutino® Gluten-free Apple Breakfast Bars
- Glutino® Gluten-free Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- Glutino® Gluten-free Cherry Breakfast Bars
- Glutino® Gluten-free Strawberry Breakfast Bars
- Gluten Free Pantry® All-Purpose Flour
- Gluten Free Pantry® Brown Rice Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Gluten Free Pantry® Chocolate Chip Cookie & Cake Mix
- Gluten Free Pantry® Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix
- Gluten Free Pantry® Decadent Chocolate Cake Mix
- Gluten Free Pantry® Muffin & Scone Mix
- Gluten Free Pantry® Old Fashioned Cake & Cookie Mix
- Gluten Free Pantry® Perfect Pie Crust
We are big Glutino fans in this house! Jon single-handedly devoured a box of Strawberry Breakfast Bars in one day this week! They were one of the first brands I depended on when I began the gluten-free diet over 7 years ago. When times get tough, the Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix makes it all better!
Now for the fun part! Glutino has graciously offered to give 3 lucky readers each a package with a box of Glutino GF Strawberry Breakfast Bars and Gluten-Free Pantry Chocolate Chip Cookie & Cake Mix. All you have to do to enter is follow the directions in the Rafflecopter box below.
*The products mentioned in this blog post were sent to me free of charge for blogging purposes. The thoughts and opinions shared here are mine and have not been influenced by anyone or anything.