Do you like chocolate? You know I do! I have been enjoying a new chocolate treat recently….Oikos Greek Yogurts in chocolate and caramel! The chocolate is perfect for fruit & cereal, while the caramel is the perfect end to a great meal. Indulging in these great new products is guilt-free! Did you know each small cup has 10 grams of protein and only 110 calories? Everyone has room for that in their diet. I like them both so much that I can’t pick which one I like better.
Here is the deal….are you ready? From Oikos:
New Chocolate and Caramel pure pleasure-on-the-bottom Oikos Organic 0% fat Greek yogurt flavors offer a healthy, yet indulgent treat all in one convenient snack-sized cup. With only 110 calories and 10 grams of protein per 4 ounce serving, it’s a healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Because Oikos is organic, it’s made with organic milk from farms that don’t use toxic persistent chemicals and fertilizers, antibiotics or synthetic growth hormones. Through our purchases of organic ingredients, annually we support over 180,000 acres of organic land.
What’s better then guilt-free, organic Chocolate and Caramel Greek yogurt? Take a look at our chocolate-themed indulgence giveaway package -there’s no guilt when you’re eating and using organic items like these!
– 1 coupon for a free Green & Black Organic Chocolate Bar
– 1 sample of Numi Organic Chocolate tea
– 1 Dagoba/Eco Lips Organic Chocolate chapstick
– 1 Skinnyskinny real cocoa organic soap bar
– 2 free coupons for Chocolate and Caramel Oikos multipacks
– Recipe card set featuring Chocolate Cheesecake, as well Oikos spatula
Now, here is what you do to enter the giveaway. Leave an individual comment for each one to get a total of 4 entries:
1. “Like” Oikos on Facebook.
2. “Like” Gluten-Free is Life on Facebook.
4. Leave a comment telling me what your favorite food of all time is.
The contest will run until Friday at midnight! I will choose a winner Saturday morning. Good luck!!!
Also, check out my post on Celiac-Disease.com with my Oikos review.