Canyon Bakehouse offers a variety of gluten-free breads the whole family can enjoy. From Mountain White to Colorado Caraway, there is sure to be something for everyone. I quickly fell in love with the Colorado Caraway last year and can’t get over how much it resembles my favorite non-gluten-free rye bread.
Turkey, Provolone and Mustard on Caraway
Mountain White PB & J Sandwich with potato chips & orange slices is the way to please just about any kid, even this big one!
Canyon Bakehouse is a gluten-free artisan bread bakery based in Loveland, Colorado. For the 3 million Americans who suffer from Celiac disease, the most important characteristic of the foods they eat – outside of being gluten-free is TASTE! This is especially important for kids. Canyon Bakehouse was developed to provide consumers with a wide variety of delicious and nutritious gluten-free baked goods. Canyon Bakehouse products are made with healthy ingredients and nutrients like, 100% whole grains, organic agave syrup, extra virgin olive oil, and so much more!
Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
ingredients (makes 2 slices of French toast)
2 slices of Canyon Bakehouse Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1 tablespoon butter
1. Beat eggs in shallow bowl. Then soak 1 slice of Canyon Bakehouse Cinnamon Raisin Bread into mixture for
3 minutes. Add second slice and repeat.
2. Melt 1 tbsp. butter in pan on medium heat. Place bread in pan for 3 minutes, flip and fry for another 3 minutes.
3. Place slice on dish. Top with cream cheese and fruit. Repeat with second slice. Drizzle with agave syrup.
Hot Roast Beef on Canyon Bakehouse Bun
4 Canyon Bakehouse Hamburger Buns
1 pound gluten-free thinly sliced roast beef
1-16 ounce can of beef broth
¼ cup cooking sherry
Sliced cheddar cheese
1. Heat beef broth and sherry in a pot on medium-high for 8 minutes. Add gluten-free roast beef, cover and heat
for another 8 minutes until mixture is bubbling. Turn burner to low until you’re ready to place on buns.
2. Place buns onto baking sheet. Add slices of cheddar cheese onto bottom buns. Then, add cooked roast beef.
Put tops on buns and heat in oven at 400 degrees until cheese starts to melt.
3. Remove from oven. Plate sandwiches. Pour remaining sauce from pot over sandwiches.
7-Grain Breakfast Sandwich
ingredients (makes 1 sandwich)
2 slices of Canyon Bakehouse 7-Grain Bread
2 slices of pepper jack cheese
2 pieces of red leaf lettuce
3 pieces of Taylor ham
2 slices of tomato
1 teaspoon of mayonnaise
1. Add pepper jack cheese to a slice of toasted Canyon Bakehouse 7-Grain bread.
2. Heat Taylor ham in skillet. Remove from heat and place on bread.
3. Top sandwich with egg (cooked over-easy), lettuce and sliced tomato. Spread mayonnaise onto top slice. Enjoy!
If you haven’t had a chance to try Canyon Bakehouse products before, here is your chance! Simply follow the directions in the Rafflecopter box below to enter to win one of each of the following:
- 7 Grain
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Hamburger Buns
*This giveaway is being sponsored by Canyon Bakehouse. The thoughts and opinions shared in this post are mine and have not been influenced by anyone or anything.